All United States orders, We ship flat rate Priority Mail with USPS, It usually takes 2-4 Days and we try to have the orders shipped out within 24 hours.
- 1-10 bars is $7.15
- 11-30 Bars is $13.50
- 30+ bars is going to be $21 and up.
- International shipping is $33 for 10 bars and under. 11 bars to 30 will cost $68.00 Please email me for any amount over 30 bars.
- International shipping can take up to 2 weeks or more to get to you depending on location.
Depending on the country international orders can take two weeks to a month.
We will do everything we can to get you your package but once it leaves our home and especially outside of the United States there is very little we can do. If you would like tracking please email us and we can set that up.
We will always send you an e-mail in the first 24 hours. If you do not hear from us, it could mean something was wrong when your order went through and we never received it.
Please check to see you if you were charged for your purchase, and check your Spam folder, and then e-mail us.
We use 100% farm fresh sweet goat milk from our own goats, we never use water, powdered or canned milk to make Creamery Creek Soap.
We use the cold processed method to make the soaps from Creamery Creek Farm.
- Olive Oil is a wonderful oil for soap as it helps prevent the loss of your skins natural moisture. Olive oil helps keep skin soft and supple. It gives small silky bubbles in the soap and adds hardness to the bar, great for sensitive skin.
- Coconut oil makes wonderful rich lather with some moisturizing properties this oil adds hardness to the bar.
- Palm oil from sustainable round table group, this wonderful oil makes a great lather, adds mildness to the bar and cleans well.
- Soybean oil adds mildness to the bar, adds lots of fluffy lather and is moisturizing.
- Castor oil is used to super fat. It attracts and holds moisture to the skin, it helps make a good stable lather.
- Shea Butter is a wonderful super fatting agent, it is great to nourish and moisture the skin.
- Avocado oil rich in vitamins A, D, and E as well amino acids and proteins. Wonderfully moisturizing and excellent for sensitive skin
There is about 1/3 of a cup of goat milk in EVERY bar of soap we make.
Use a soap dish that drains. Your soap should be able to dry or air out after use; this will make your soap last a long time!
We always recommend our unscented soap first for people who suffer from any of these conditions! Though what soap relieves your skin the most will vary from person to person.
We do custom soap orders. Just call or e-mail us and let us know what you would like. Soap takes about Six weeks to cure so please let us know in advance!
We always send free samples with every order! We do not ship free samples on their own.
Sorry, we cannot accept returns due to the nature of the product.
All of our products are phthalate free, SLS free, and Paraben free!
Yes! We would be more than happy to ship you shaped soap! they make such great gifts. Please just send us an email. Shaped soaps are 5 dollars a bar. We usually send random shapes because we have so many different ones! If you have a specific smell or shape you would like email us to see if we have it, we do not have every smell in every shape, but we will try hard to get you just what you want!
We use cosmetic grade ultramarines and oxides in a very few of our soaps, these are created in a lab, deemed cosmetic grade and safe and very little is used in each batch. Some of the other colors you see in the soaps are from clays, teas, seeds, and herbs. These all will be listed on the ingredients. We also have a wide range without any added color at all.